David Pacheco, Esq.Partner
David Pacheco, Esq., has been handling the claims of injured workers in Florida and the rest of the world, during the past 15 years.
During this time, Mr. Pacheco has handled claims under the Defense Base Act, the Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Florida Workers’ Compensation laws.
Mr. Pacheco has represented injured workers at more than 800 depositions, and more than 800 mediations.
With experience, Mr. Pacheco uncovered his gift of finding a diamond in the rough when it comes to mediation. He has become extremely successful in the mediation art, often obtaining results that far surpass his clients’ expectations.
Mr. Pacheco began with the Law Firm of Gillis & Mermell, P.A., directly out of law school. In 2004, after seven years of devotion and dedication representing injured workers, he became its rightful partner. Since then, the Law Firm of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. bears his name proudly.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Florida International University, 1994.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Florida International University, 1994.
- Juris Doctorate, Nova Southeastern University Law School, 1997.
- 2018 Avvo Client Choice Award in recognition of Client Satisfaction.
- 2018 American Institute of Legal Counsel recognition as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in the State of Florida for work related injury cases.
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1997.
- Assisted as a mediator in over 200 Broward county restitution cases from 1995-1997.
- 2008 Workers’ Compensation Convention Longshore/DBA Case Handling.
- Frequent Featured Speaker as an expert in Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Law.
Very professional. Everything he told me was exactly what was done and everything he projected came true. The staff, especially Ms. Gladis Vega was very helpful to me throughout my claim. On point.
Overall, I highly recommend Mr. Pacheco and Gillis, Mermell & PaCHECO law firm for Defense Base Act cases. I was injured while working overseas in Afghanistan.
Great attorney. Great firm. Wonderful staff. They answered every question and calmed my fears about the process in a Defense Base Act claim.
I would definitely recommend Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco to anyone injured in Iraq or Afghanistan who needs a quality Defense Base Act lawyer.
This guy David Pacheco is a great longshore lawyer. He helped me in the past on another case so I came back. This time was just as good or better. This lawyer really knows the longshoremen laws and knows how to get the job done.
I highly recommend Mr. Pacheco and his law firm of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco to anyone injured at the port.
Over 3000 Defense Base Act Claims
handled successfully on behalf of injured workers worldwide.
We are experienced Defense Base Act attorneys who know what we are doing. Call us now to discuss your case, a free chat, no obligations!
Get a Free Defense Base Act
If you would like to get a FREE evaluation on your Defense Base Act case, please provide us with your specific details.
We are committed to each of our clients. We vow to serve you and your DBA case to the best of our abilities.
- Competence 100% 100%
- Professionalism 100% 100%
- Commitment 100% 100%
- Proven Track Record 100% 100%
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
Copyright © 2010 by The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. Handling All Work Related Injuries. All rights Reserved.